Last week my boards arrived. I immediately set about populating one to test. With ~200 LEDs, ~35 MOSFETs, ~70 resistors, and ~30 other components, that’s a lot of soldering of tiny surface mount parts. The first board worked great, and I only discovered one flaw with the board (so far), which I was able to fix with some creative cutting and wiring.
The next board I managed to destroy in a fit of fatigue that had me making poor decisions and soldering poorly.
The new second board was populated today and will be sent to my beta tester in Michigan, an older guy in a volleyball league who claims that nobody playing can remember the score two minutes into the game and that they really need a scoreboard.