- Big bright LED digits. Readable from 200 feet away, and you’ll never have to replace a bulb.
- Battery or wall outlet powered.
- Light and portable. Around 2 pounds, and 18″x10″x2″ thin makes this a great size for carrying anywhere in a backpack, or hanging on a wall, or even mounting on a tripod.
- 2 player score.
- 2 player table tennis. The two arrows indicate whose turn it is to serve, and the arrow switches every 5 points.
- 1 player score 0-9999. Count anything you want; web traffic, purchases, number of times someone says a particular word, days since an accident in the workplace, or the number of the current person being served in a store. Whatever you want to count.
- Timer up. Start the timer and it will count seconds, minutes, and hours. Pause it and adjust time on the clock.
- Timer down. Set the time on the clock and it will count down. Pause it to adjust the time on the clock. A built in speaker lets you know when the timer runs out.
- Use the buttons on top of the scoreboard to adjust the mode, brightness, and control the display. The controls are really easy to understand and use.
- Remote control.
- USB. Hook it up to a computer and run the included software to control it and keep the log of the scores.
- It has Bluetooth, too, so hook it up to your phone to control it or post scores from the scoreboard directly to the internet!
Don’t see your need yet? Don’t worry!
- USB and Bluetooth control. You can connect your laptop or phone and have complete control over the board.
- Get creative! The scoreboard has all kinds of applications. Check out the fan page to see some of the different ways people have used the scoreboard so far.